Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Changing the World



To start things off, I have officially been here in LA for a month!!! Craziness. I remember last month I had just Graduated High School the week before and then I'm packing up and moving on with my life. Just before graduation people were talking about partying all through the summer while I am doing something that is going to change the world. I still remember a moment in my High School career where i did something that I always wanted to do. After singing a song with around 300+ people in the auditorium, I said this. "Your voice in this world it matters. Anything is possible, I don't want anyone in this auditorium to think that you are too young to change the world. Because don't ever think you're too young, You can change the world, any day, start now, start Today!" I know that in that moment of saying that all of my roadblocks were out. All of the failures, discouragements, bullies, and the doubting people were all behind me.
I'm writing this blog post to tell the reader a few things and to know where I'm coming from. You have the amazing ability to do anything you want with your life! If anyone comes to you and tells you how to think, how to feel, or what to do forget about it. You are your own person. I love it that you can do something in your own state, community, or wherever and it can echo across the world. It's just about you being yourself. Growing up I tried so hard to be like other people. I then realized I need to be myself and have my own thinking and my own beliefs. It's not about what is cool or not cool. Now it's bout you being yourself and that's all you need. This entire month has taught me a lot about myself. Anyone can change the world. I just want you all to know that.

1 comment:

  1. Very mature, and great message. Problem is people taking the message seriously. That's the issue I've been tackling.

    ReplyDelete