Sunday, July 11, 2010

Toy Story



It all started in 1995 when a now Disney movie had hit the box office. This particular movie was one of it's kind. Disney and Pixar joined forces to make a movie like no other. They called it "Toy Story". It was the first feature film to ever be made by computer animation. For it being the year 1995, Disney and Pixar did an A+ job. They came out with a sequel in 1999. After over 10 years of not hearing anything we came to this point. Toy Story 3 arrived. With the latest technology and awesome graphics Buzz and Woody can dance across the big screen once again.

Now I remember being 5 or 6 years old and seeing this movie for the first time back in the day. My mind was amazed at what I had seen with Buzz and Woody. Of course the theme song, "You've got a friend in me" was a hit. I loved this movie. It was always a classic and I still remember watching it on VHS. Yea, back when it was cool.

Then about 13 years later it comes to today, Toy Story 3. Now I'm not going to spoil the whole movie for you but it was so worth seeing. Basically Andy is growing up and going to college. So time for playing with toys is out of the way. It really made me think about childhood and how much any child love to play with toys. Before you know it your all grown up and can't do those things anymore. I was just so taken in that moment of watching this movie and thinking that growing up is happening now. College, responsibility, and adulthood are all of the things that are going to be happening for all of us over the next couple of years. It taught me to be more prepared to grow up.

No comments:

Post a Comment